On this webinar we’re going to show you what’s new on the CareAcademy platform, how you can use CareAcademy to boost your caregiver recruiting efforts and grow your business!
We will be discussing:
- 25 New Courses Launched Just This Year… you now have a total of 40 courses on hot-topics such as dementia care, chronic conditions, and client-focused communication. See what’s now available and learn how you can use CareAcademy courses for recruiting, onboarding, and continuing education.
- New Features for Caregivers… Our mission is to teach caregivers how to provide excellent care. Learn how CareAcademy is making it as easy as possible for caregivers to grow professionally and see what our customer’s caregivers are saying.
- New Features for Managers… We know you and your managers are extremely busy, so we’ve launched several new features that will make onboarding new hires and meeting your states training requirements easier. Learn how to get the most out of CareAcademy.
- The first 60 minutes will be focused on new courses and new features.
- The last 30 minutes will be a full demonstration of CareAcademy, followed by Q&A time.
Prospective Customers: If you haven’t spoken with us in the last 60 days, all of this will be new to you. Register and attend so that you can make an informed decision regarding your caregiver training program.
About the Presenter
CareAcademy Revenue Manager Ashley Darar manages customer agencies and also manages the roll-out of exciting new initiatives to increase the value of CareAcademy training for both caregivers and agencies. Ashley also drives our Business Development and Marketing initiatives.